In fashion

W-Winter

Good evening to everyone ♡
Have you already seen the new playlist? You can see it going on my blog from pc! There are just few songs, and if you wanna listen something special write it below and I will add to the playlist!

November is always a mad month, this year too, and in a few days I had to take my light clothes off from my wardrobe, and put in it only wool sweaters and scarves.
Changing the apparel, I found this old hat. It was one of my birthday gifts some years ago, and I wanted it so much that I was very happy when they gave it to me. And maybe is an element that a lot of times saved me from fevers and coughs.

And what's your cold-essential? ♡
Let me know, write a comment below!

Love, Mitchie Anemos.

Related Articles

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Leave here your thoughts! ♥